Working in retail throughout university gave me the luxury of playing around with different clothes - and during this time I learnt that it's ok to play around with your style, have a bit of fun and not take yourself too seriously.
But as the seasons came and went, and styles inevitably changed from bo-ho inspired summers, to edgy fur-and-leather winters (and everything in-between!) there were certain staples that every girl I worked with owned and cherished - namely, The Stevie Jean.
What was so great about The Stevie Jean that had every girl hooked?
- A mid - high rise fit, the waist was flattering for girls of any shape and size. Not so high that you felt like you were rocking a very on-trend look (or off-trend, depending on what the season might dictate!); but high enough to ensure a smooth shape around the hips
- A classic skinny leg ensured a feminine silhouette
- The slimness at the ankle meant that these versatile jeans could be worn with sandals in summer, and tucked into boots in winter
- The fitted mid-rise waist meant that shirts could be dressed up by simply tucking them in, or left hanging out for a more casual look
- In winter, the slim silhouette ensured bulky knits worn on top didn't overwhelm a body
But, a great pair of jeans aren't the only wardrobe essential. And as neither of us have yet discovered the "Stevie Jean equivalent" for luxe basic tee's, we decided to do something about it.
That's why we are designing gorgeous, lightweight t'shirts, handcrafted from the the finest cotton in the world. Our 100% pima cotton tee's will be available in white, black and grey marle - in classic v neck, scoop neck and crew neck styles, available online, all year around.
We know you will love yourself in our tee's - stay tuned for more updates.